After numerous inquiries, I’ve decided to bring back the webinar 8 Simple Steps for Stylists To Get Clients. The program includes a useful infographic and handout to help you implement the learning outcomes in your business.
The learning outcomes include:
- How to identify ideal clients. You have a preferred style transformation you enjoy creating. Discover which individuals are your ideal clients.
- What services to offer. Experience how to create service programs that your clients want and need.
- How to charge your worth. Learn how to create programs that allow you to make money doing what you love.
- How to host a sales call. Gain insights about critical questions you must ask during a sales call to convert prospects into clients.
To accommodate different time zones, the following are the program dates and times:
- Tuesday, October 11 at 8 PM New York – EST / 11 AM Sydney – NSW (Wednesday, Oct 12)
- Thursday, October 13 at 2 PM New York – EST / 7 PM London – BST
- Monday, October 17 at 8 PM New York – EST / 11 AM Sydney – NSW (Tuesday, Oct 18)
- Wednesday, October 19 at 2 PM New York – EST / 7 PM London – BST
The webinar will not be recorded. Register ASAP if any of the following comments apply to you:
- I’m not sure who my ideal client is. I’ll take whoever is willing to pay for my service.
- I feel overwhelmed at times because I do everything including closet audits, personal shopping, travel packing, wardrobe organization and color analysis. Is it possible to focus on specific services?
- I can’t charge enough money, so I feel taken for granted. I’m frustrated, and I don’t know what else to do.
- I’ve given my business card at every networking event you can imagine, but no one ever calls or emails me. I’m on social media, I have a blog, I’ve been on TV and I’ve been in my local paper and I still don’t have enough clients.
The program value is $297, it comes with a 10-page handout, including an infographic and space for taking notes of how to implement the steps in your business. These resources are included for FREE with the webinar. As this is a limited time promotion, the FREE offer will expire on October 20, 2016.
The program will be a live video webinar and will not be recorded. Your handouts will be distributed via email hours before the webinar begins. The duration is one (1) hour including Q&A. Space is limited.
I can’t wait to meet you!